NOTICE: WE ARE OPEN FROM 4 MAY 2020!
Hope that you and your extended families are safe and in good health!
With the announcement of Level 4 lockdown restrictions, as professional healthcare workers, we are now permitted to re-open our practices and provide Optometric services.
At Mastromatteo Optometrist, we are implementing safety measures and precautions as outlined by the Government and the South African Optometric Association, to keep you and our staff safe.
Consequently, we have adopted the following protocols in our practice:
- All patients and staff are required to wear a facial mask, medical-grade or from polyester cloth.
- If possible, we request that patients come alone for their consultation, unless they are accompanying their child who will undergo the visual examination.
- All patients are requested to sanitize their hands with 70% alcohol-based sanitizer at the entrance door.
- All our staff are required to wear masks at all times and to sanitize their hands before and after interacting with each patient.
- Social distancing is encouraged at all times.
- The practice is operating at a reduced staff complement as per Government regulations.
- Spectacle frames and all optometric equipment, armrests and tools, are disinfected before after every patient consultation.
- Frequently touched surfaces in the practice are cleaned and sanitized multiple times a day.
As always, we are committed in taking care of your and your family’s eye-health and eye-care needs!
Mastromatteo Optometrists, established in 1985, is an optometry practice that focuses on delivering clear and comfortable vision to our patients. We strive to provide high quality and personalised service to the Waterkloof region of Pretoria.
We make sure to be well stocked with all the latest designer frames from leading eyewear brands, including Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Safilo, Kate Spade, Diesel, Levis, EtniaQ Barcelona, Woow, Polo, Oakley and Adidas.
Our goal is to help you see your best, look your best and feel your best. We aim to be your complete eye care provider, committed to the general health of your eyes and maintaining a lifelong relationship.